Pumpkin Patching

Wednesday, October 15


 I took T to the McGrath's Brother's Great Pacific Pumpkin Patch and she had so much fun running around and getting covered in dirt. I think her favorite part was all the rocks.  This child is obsessed with rocks. Everywhere we go, she has to pick up a rock and carry it with her. I laugh because I was such a rock collector growing up as well. I even had one of those super awesome rock tumbler polishers. When my parents would go on a trip, I would make them bring me back a rock as a souvenir. Super strange I know, but it appears that "rock obsessions" are genetic. I mean, they must be. While Tenners baby may not look a thing like her momma, she is totally her mommas girl. 















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS