Stars & Stripes

Friday, July 4

Happy 4th of July! I have been waiting all summer to take pictures against this giant wooden flag and now I finally have a good reason.  

Yesterday, super last minute, we decided to book a flight to Utah and come spend a few days with family.  How cute are these two holding hands walking to the airport?!
Just making sure our carry-on fits.


 The landing into Salt Lake was horrible and we were all feeling a little queasy, but Tenley got REALLY sick.  As we hit some pretty bad turbulence,  I watched the color drain right out of her face and she looked up at me like, "What is going on mommy?" Kind of broke my heart.  We were able to rest for a few hours before going over to Matt & Jenny's house for a BBQ and fireworks!  Unfortunately, Tenners was terrified of the loud fireworks so I took her across the street and we played at the park while everyone else did fireworks.  Before T completely freaked out, we did get this cute picture of Lucy and Tenley in their matching flippy flops from Grandma Madsen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS