Bea-UTAH-ful

Wednesday, June 3

Oh Utah! I love you and I miss you and I'm so happy I get to come spend a few weeks with you! Tenners is such a good little travel buddy.  She watched a movie, we stopped at Panera Bread (my fave!) took a nap and before we knew it we were at my parents house in St. George.  I was in no rush to hop in the car again the next morning, so we went for a walk around the trails in Coral Canyon. As you can see, Tenley still has her obsession with rocks.  She loaded up the "stro stro" with as many "beebee wocks" as she could fit. She cracks me up!



Only a few minutes into our walk and T was sound asleep.  I quickly felt the effects of elevation change, the added weight of all the rocks and my stuffy head cold that I cannot seem to get rid of. I thought I might die! Ok a little dramatic, but I for reals thought I might pass out. And now I'm more than a little worried about the races that I am supposed to run with my family in just a few short days.


While I was putting all our things back in the car Tenley decided she was going to drive us the rest of the way.


Only 15 minutes into the drive and she was asleep again and she slept all the way to Payson! I thought maybe I just might pee my pants after 4 hours of non-stop driving, but there was no way I was going to wake up that sleeping angel. And 4 hours, after having a baby and drinking a 32 oz diet coke is basically FOREVER. That's love. Don't you forget that little T-Bird!


We made it to my parents house in Midway just in time to see this beautiful sunset as we unloaded my car. Feels so good to be back in my hometown for a few weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS