Fresno Weekend

Monday, May 18

I packed up a few things and went for a little road trip up to Fresno over the weekend to visit Janessa and her cute family. Tenley and I had such a fun weekend and I'm already wanting to go back! The night we arrived, we went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and while we were waiting for our table Tenley and Penelope quickly became best friends.



We wandered over to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory to pick up a little snack for after dinner. The girls were in sweet treat heaven. 


After we put the girls to bed, Janessa and I ate our caramel apples and stayed up way past out bed times talking and laughing. Oh how I miss living close to my bestie!

The next morning Tyson took Penelope and Tenley on a bike ride while we went to the gym.  Janessa totally kicked my butt with her workout and I will be sore for days I'm sure. Hurts so good. 

We put the girls down for their naps and Tyson was so nice to stay home with them while Janess and I went to grab some lunch and made a quick little stop at our favorite.....LuluLemon. I absolutely love love love being a mom, but I have not had much of a break since we have moved to California. Mostly it's my own fault for being really paranoid about leaving Tenley with someone I don't know.  It felt so refreshing to go and have a day out without worrying about anybody but myself. That sounds kind of selfish, but I do feel like I came back from our little outing feeling like a new woman! I think when I get back home I'm going to focus on finding a babysitter.  The weekend went by way too fast and the next thing I knew I was packing up my car and making the 5 hour drive back to Riverside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS