Mele Kalimimaka (Part 3)

Wednesday, December 17

{Day 6}
Time for some real adventure and time to go zip lining! I stayed back and played with Tenley while the family went on this adventure. It looks like they had so much fun!
I found a little park nearby and played in the rain with Tenley.  
She looks so tiny next to the giant fig tree. 

{Day 7}
Just down the road from where we stayed is the Pu'uhonua O Hanaunau National Historic Park. This was place of refuge for people who had broken serious laws and their punishment was to be death. If they could make it alive to this place of refuge, they were saved and no one could harm them.  It is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful place.


Later in the evening, we had family pictures taken on the beach. I love how they turned out!

{Day 8}
Our last day on this gorgeous island. We had a red eye flight back to LAX, so we had the whole day left to pack and play. We had so much fun at the Marriott beach the first time so we went back and spent a few hours there before packing up. 
She looks so much cuter in my sunnies than I ever could!
 After packing up our things we headed back to a different beach with my entire family. We sat and watched the sun set, listened to Jake play is guitar and re-cap on what a fun week we all had together. Tenley was so mesmerized by Jake singing. She just kept inching closer and closer and looking at him with the sweetest little face.
Her obsession with rocks is still going strong. 
I'm so grateful to my parents who brought us all here to this beautiful island to spend the week together.  I don't get to see my family as often as I'd like to, so thank you so much Daddy and Momma for this lovely vacation.










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS