Halloween 2015

Saturday, October 31

Happy Halloween! I was so excited to take Tenley trick or treating this year.  She had so much fun "trunk-or-treating" at our ward party so I knew she would love going around our neighborhood and doing the same thing.  WRONG. We could not bribe her with all the candy and binky's in world to get her to put her costume on.  She just wanted to stay home and answer the doorbell. She thought it was so fun to run to the door and say "trick or treat" to all the people who came to our house.  She thought they were coming to bring HER candy.  I would hand her a piece of candy to give to the kids and she would reach in their bag and pull out their candy! haha! I was laughing so hard. The little kids weren't so amused.  At one point this little boy came back to our door and said, "Hey lady, you just gave me an empty bag!" He then showed me an empty bag of oreos.  Sure enough, when I found Tenley her face was covered in Oreo crumbs.  Hahahah! She may only be 2, but that girl has got things figured out!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS