Berry Picking

Saturday, May 24

My in-laws flew in to visit us for the long Memorial Day weekend. I have been wanting to go pick my own strawberries for a while now so our first adventure was at the strawberry fields.


It was tempting to just buy the pre-picked berries, but we resisted and grabbed our empty bucket and got to work.  Ok, really just John got to work while Cathy and I played with Tenley.




Tenners was eating the berries as fast I could pick them! (It's an all organic farm so I wasn't too concerned.) Once we got home and washed them I understood why. They were the most delicious strawberries I've ever had, they were like candy.




I can't wait for the fall when we can go pick our own tomatoes and squash. We loved this place and I know we'll be back!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS