Au Revoir

Saturday, July 5

One of the reasons we came back to Utah was to get all of our belongings packed up and in storage so that our renters could get moved in.  We packed up most of our things when we made the move to California back in April,  but I was amazed at how much we still had left.  I was so thankful Dave was able to come with me to move out all big furniture while I packed up everything else.  We could not have done any of it without help from his family.  

It felt so weird as I handed the keys over to our renters.  I know it's still technically my house, but it doesn't feel like it. This was our first house and so many memories were made here.   I have lived in so many different parts of the country, each great in their own way, but Utah will always have my heart.  I loved living in Highland and being so close to the beautiful mountains and great running trails.  I will miss my beautiful kitchen and spacious walk-in closet.  Sigh.  I am excited to see where life takes us in the next few years.  I know eventually we will end up back in Utah, but until then, au revoir. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS