Je T'aime Paris

Monday, September 21

Oh Paris I love you already! We arrived mid afternoon and checked into our swanky hotel Bel Ami in the Saint-Germain area. This was our view out our window. I loved how the windows opened all the way without any barrier or screen protector.  Anytime we were in our room (which wasn't all that much) I had this window open and sat on our little green chair just people watching. Creeper much? Whatevs. 
 

We took off wandering the streets and it didn't take long before we found a crepe stand. The crepes here are to die for! My favorite is just a simple lemon and sugar. 


We were making our way to the Eiffel Tower and had to stroll down Champs-Élysées.  Dave is so sweet and bought me an amazing souvenir from Tiffany's.  I love that man and I love gifts that come in little blue boxes. 

We continued our stroll down to the Arc de Triumph before finally making it to the Eiffel Tower. 





Watching those twinkling lights while sitting along the Sienne & eating another crepe just felt magical.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS