Christmas Morning

Thursday, December 25

Christmas is so magical, especially when you get to share it with little ones. We woke up Christmas morning to a total blizzard and everything was completely covered in white. I could not have even dreamed of a prettier scene to wake up to. I was in charge of breakfast, so I made my yummy orange doughnuts and I had the best little helper by my side.

Tenley was so much fun this year. She still didn't understand that she was supposed to unwrap the presents, but once I had unwrapped them for her she would scream with excitement. She spent most of the day sitting on her new scooter just like this.

Nash & Lucy came over to visit a little later during the day and Nash got this awesome crane that Tenley was totally in love with. So much for little dolls and tea cups, this girl wants to hang the ducks from the crane!

We must have been having too much fun on Christmas day to worry about pictures because those are the only pictures I have! It really was great day and I love that we get to celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ.  Obviously all the presents are fun, but what I love most about the Christmas season is how it brings everyone together. I love my family so much & feel so blessed that we were able to come to Utah and be with both of our families over the holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS