Disneyland with the Parkers

Tuesday, November 3

We met up with Janessa and her cute family at Disneyland! We tried so hard to go in October to see all the Halloween decorations, but our schedules just wouldn't work. So happy we finally got to meet up now! I convinced Dave to play hooky from work and come join in the fun as well.
 I promise Tenley had more fun than her face is showing.

These little munchkins play so cute together and it makes my heart happy. I love when I get to see my sista!

Tenley was looking for Pluto ALL day long. When we finally found him, she decided to suddenly be oh so shy. 


Disneyland rule #12: must eat at least 1 turkey leg while in the park.  (most rules involve food. ha!)
So amazed by the parade. She's currently obsessed with Woody and Jessie and she was in awe when she saw the Toy Story float. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS