Sunday Funday

Sunday, June 7

One of Tenley's favorite things to do while we've been at my parents house is to collect sticks. After church I could not get her to come in the house, so we just stayed outside the rest of the day finding as many sticks as we could. I seriously should quit buying her toys and just get her a bunch of rocks and sticks! 



I should probably buy her a dog too since she is completely in love with Oscar. These two are pretty attached to each other. 

Helping husk the corn for dinner. She thought it was pretty fun to pull it off leaf by leaf. 
 Tenley sat here with my dad for quite a while helping him. So cute!

While waiting for dinner to cook, Tenley played a little soccer with aunt Leeshy. We may have to work on the concept of the game with her, but she's pretty darn cute to watch throw the ball into the net with her hands and then get stuck in the net trying to get the ball back! 




I loved watching my daddy play with Tenley. He's such a good gramps and Tenley loves him.





After dinner we all went for a little walk around my parents neighborhood. There are little ponds and walking trails everywhere and it's kind of just dreamy and after my visit here, I've decided I'm buying a house in this neighborhood.  I just have to convince the hubby of the small town life.


I loved this view walking back to the house. My sister Kelli is pulling her dog in the wagon,  Jason was walking backwards the whole time to talk to her, my dad is pushing the stroller....which is empty because Tenley is walking her fox. Haha! I love my family.

But this right here is my favorite view.









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS