I'll Be Home for Christmas

Tuesday, December 23

December has been a crazy month! We were home long enough from Hawaii to do a little shopping, then pack up the car and drive to Utah.  
Tenley does so well in the car. We loaded up with snacks and movies and of course her ducky and she was so pleasant.  We stopped in St. George and spent the night to break up the long drive.  I'm so glad  my parents have a house there!

So many things we wanted to do while visiting Utah, and first on our list was Lone Star Taqueria! I remember the first time Dave took me here when we were dating. He was nervous to bring me here because it's a little bit of a whole in the wall.  But let me tell you, I do not discriminate against good food! Now it's one of my most favorite places to get fish tacos.


While Dave was off doing some things for work, I headed to Fashion Place with Tenley for some last minute Christmas shopping. We can never walk by the Nordstrom ebar without getting a smoothie. What can I say, we like food. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS