Green-thumbing

Wednesday, April 22

Happy Earth Day! Ok so I'm not really a granola tree hugger, but I have been wanting to put this blue pot to you use for a really long time (like 4 years...whoa I'm such a slacker).  I went to Home Depot and got myself the most hardy perennial I could find.  Ha! Look at me sounding like I know what I'm talking about.  The truth is that I had to have the difference of annual and perennial explained to me like 5 times and when asked which direction my front porch faced, the only thing I could say was, "it faces away from the freeway, so maybe south?" I was never a good girl scout. Anyway, we got our supplies and got to work!


That's a new face! She was having so much fun helping me. However, I may never even get to see if I can keep the plant alive longer than a week because little miss T just wants to pick all the flowers and give them to me. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS