skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Nav Bar Pages
Home
About
believe
shop MadsMade
home sweet home
Thursday, June 18
It feels so good to be back home. We sure missed guy while we were away!
These two sillies! Tenley just can't get enough of Dave since we got back to California. She completely adores her daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Christmas Morning
Christmas is so magical, especially when you get to share it with little ones. We woke up Christmas morning to a total blizzard and everythi...
Today Was A Fairytale
We don't get to see a lot of Dave during the summer months because he is working like a mad fool. But Sunday's are the BEST because ...
Mother's Day
Happy first Mother's Day to me! I cannot get over how lucky I am to be a mom. I prayed for the day I would become a mom so many times an...
Getting my Fall fix
We get to spend a couple of days in Midway with my family! I wish Dave could have stayed with us a few days longer in Utah but he had to fly...
Firenze & Pisa
Florence is such a fun little town to walk around. They are known for their quality leather and I'm still kicking myself for not buyin...
Berry Picking
My in-laws flew in to visit us for the long Memorial Day weekend. I have been wanting to go pick my own strawberries for a while now so our ...
Sunday Funday
One of Tenley's favorite things to do while we've been at my parents house is to collect sticks. After church I could not get her t...
Je T'aime Paris
Oh Paris I love you already! We arrived mid afternoon and checked into our swanky hotel Bel Ami in the Saint-Germain area. This was our view...
Bluuuxi
Well here we are in Biloxi or as locals say, "Bluuuxi." Everyone here talks r-e-a-l -l-y slow and calls me "honey". Ot...
Mele Kalimimaka (Part 3)
{Day 6} Time for some real adventure and time to go zip lining! I stayed back and played with Tenley while the family went on this adventur...
Search
Blog Archive
▼
2015
(60)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
▼
June
(8)
home sweet home
on the road again
Cousin Time
Utah Valley Half Marathon
perfect summer day
Sunday Funday
Dirty Dash
Bea-UTAH-ful
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2014
(24)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
2013
(24)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(3)
Powered by
Blogger
.
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY
DESIGNER BLOGS
No comments:
Post a Comment