Biloxi Bound

Monday, April 29

Let the summer adventures begin! Dave's crazy job is taking us to the deep south this year.  Dave made the 35 hour drive by himself so that T and I could stay at home a few more weeks.  After reading several blogs about traveling alone with a newborn, I decided the best way to do this was to just "wear" Tenley through the airport and pack as light as possible.  I was able to keep T in the moby wrap all the way through security and the entire process went much smoother than I could have imagined.  People around me were all so kind and helpful.  


Waiting to board the plane.

My little jet setter flew like a champ. We had 2 flights to get to Biloxi and she didn't even cry.  She slept during most of the flight and I made sure to have a bottle ready at all times. We were both so happy to land in Biloxi. 


The airline left her car seat in Dallas during our layover due to the plane being over weight. You'd think they could have made a better judgement call about leaving the 10 lb car seat behind, but no. We had to get a loaner car seat for the ride home. But no worries here, T baby was happy as a clam. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS