Job Transfer

Monday, January 26

Yipee! Dave got promoted to manage his own solar office in Riverside, California! He was offered a few other offices earlier in the year, but nothing felt right until now. I am so proud of him and all the hard work he does for this family. I've never met a more determined and driven person in my life. I am so excited to move to Riverside and plant my feet for some time. I have loved living in Oxnard for the past 10 months but I am really looking forward to moving to a place where I know we will be living longer than just a few months! Dave had to take off and start working on his new position immideately which left just me and the little rugrat to pack everything up. I drank of lot of Diet Coke, I mean A LOT,  and pants were optional for a few crazy days but I managed to get everything boxed up.  Hooray for new adventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS