Moving Day

Saturday, January 31

After spending the last few weeks searching for a house in the Inland Empire area, we finally found a place we love in Riverside! I am so thankful to Dave and his friends who came over and moved everything into the moving truck. 

And I'm so thankful to his other friends in the Inland Empire area who helped move everything out of the truck for us!  This house is a bit bigger than the tiny apartment we were living in before, so it looks pretty bare. The next step for us now is to get the rest of our belongings from our house in Utah and bring everything to Riverside. I haven't had all of my stuff in one place in so long, I'm not going to know what to do with myself. I'm pretty excited about the thought of getting to stay put for a little bit! I look forward to making this place my home.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS