Dirty Thirty

Sunday, March 22

I love birthdays, especially my own but I tried really hard not to have this birthday....the dreaded dirty thirty. Eeeek.  All of my friends say that 30 is the new 20 but I'm not buying it.  So today I celebrated my second 29th birthday. I still feel like a teenager and I am in denial that I could possible by this old.

I had to speak in sacrament today  as part of the Easter Sunday meeting, since Easter will fall over General Conference this year. I generally don't get too nervous speaking in front of others, but speaking in church is a whole other story.  The good news is it totally took my mind off of my birthday! Tenley was not the most reverent child today during sacrament meeting and Dave ended up taking her our into the foyer when it was finally my turn to speak.  Crazy little cutie, I love her just the way she is.
                                            

We later celebrated my birthday by going out to one of my favorite restaurants, the Elephant Bar.  I sure do love my people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS