Easter 2015

Sunday, April 5

Growing up, my parents always had us dye easter eggs outside on our deck. Well we don't have a backyard yet so I got brave and decided to let the Birdy dye eggs inside...in my brand new kitchen. Eeeek! Thank heavens for disposable table cloths. Tenley girl had so much fun coloring the eggs. She sat on the bar stool for over an hour dying and re-dying each egg. 



So much for the egg picker upper thing-a-ma-jiggy-whatty. Look at those bluuuuuue hands! Oh my.

The next morning I had a small little egg hunt around the house. She would scream with excitement  every time she found a new egg. I may have re-hid several of them just so I could keep watching her cute reaction. Then she discovered there was candy in each of the eggs and it was game over. We all got a nice sugar high while watching the morning session of General Conference. 

This little girl is the light of my life. Always smiling, always happy. Not sure what I did to deserve such a sweet daughter, but I sure am thankful every day for her sweet spirit. 




Her masterpiece. She did every egg all by herself. And of course those "bee bee's" that she insists are her best friends in the entire world. We'll work on that later, for now I'm just going to let her be little.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS