Thanksgiving 2016

Saturday, November 28

It's been a crazy few days! Tenley stayed with the Madsen's while I was in New York with my family so I had to fly back to Utah to get her and then drive 10 hours back to California so I could get ready to host Thanksgiving at our house...all within 2 days. (I am tired just reading that last sentence.) Not the best planning on my part, but when your Dad surprises you with a trip to New York....you go!

Anyway, the Madsen's made their way to California for Thanksgiving and we had so much fun. I put John in charge of the Turkey and Cathy helped with all of the side dishes and I somehow pulled off a Thanksgiving feast with very little prep time!

This is what happens when you put men in the kitchen. I asked Dave to help me peel all the potatoes and he comes in with the drill! haha! To my surprise, it totally worked. 

Little miss sneaking in some snacks as I was prepping the table.

The next morning the girls headed out early to do some Black Friday shopping.  It was so much fun having the Madsen's in town for Thanksgiving. I feel a new tradition coming on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS