Getting my Fall fix

Friday, September 25

We get to spend a couple of days in Midway with my family! I wish Dave could have stayed with us a few days longer in Utah but he had to fly back to Cali to get back to real life. On our first day we stopped into my Dad's work to say hi and he pulled out an RTV and let Tenley drive around the shop. Don't let the cranky face fool you, she thought it was awesome and got so excited!



The next day we drove up the canyon and found some fall colors! I miss the Fall so much! California weather is just hot, really hot, and then not quite as hot. That's it. No changing leaves, no sweater weather.  I was in heaven being in the mountains with my family. It was a quick 2 day visit but I am so happy I got to spend some time with my family before going back home.








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS