Football season is here!

Saturday, September 12

Hooray it's finally fall! It totally doesn't feel like fall in Southern California but football has begun which means it must be right around the corner. We headed to Utah to watch the Cougars vs. Aggies at BYU. Since I lived in Cache Valley for most of my childhood  I've always had a little love for Utah State, but watching the Cougars victory over them at this game had me all kinds of giddy.  Go Taysom! I have a crush on #4, but Dave has an even bigger crush on him so it's all good.  Wish you could see how giddy Dave gets when he's inside this stadium.


One of the reasons I get excited to come here....the BYU Creamery gets me. 
And little bird stayed home with Grandma Madsen but she was cheering the Cougs on the whole time!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS